Denim On Everything (collab)

Wow! It has been over 2 months since I posted even a single blog entry. Since I promised you guys a year ago that I'll post 5-10 blog post a year, I'm gonna do it starting this day (lol and it's almost New Year though, yay me) I've been wanting to do a collab with my long term friends and co-bloggers, and last December 16, 2016, Allaine (from amadisonne.blogspot.com) and Cielo (from cielogwyneth.wixsite.com) and I did a collab. Check their blogs too guys because we have different blog topics. 

Denim is a hot trend since our grandparents' time. From denim jackets, denim jeans, denim skirts, and even denim chokers, our generation has evolved the ways on how to wear these. Today, Allaine, Cielo, and I are gonna show some ways on how to wear denim over everything.


Let's start off with Allaine's outfit. She paired he denim jumper skirt from Penshoppe with a knitted pink top from H&M and her Stan Smith sneakers from Adidas. She finished it with a beige watch.


For Cielo's denim on everything look, she paired how denim pencil skirt from true love with a red with a knitted long sleeve crop top from Cotton on and her metallic slip ons from Penshoppe. Finishing her outfit, she wore a watch.


Lastly, I paired my long denim pencil skirt with a front slit from an online shop with my H&M white off shoulders and my sneakers from Kicks. To top it all of, I wore a black watch.


And that's it for our denim on everything collab, guys! Stay updated for more upcoming blog entries. Bye!

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Event: Pop District Bazaar

How Far I'll Go