Oversized

Hello! It's me your passive blogger trying to be active now (because I promise to update this blog for you once in a while) Okay so I'm a little confused on what my next blog entry would be and its title. For hours, I finally decided. Enjoy!

Yesterday (12.29.15) was sure fun with my favorite people on the planet! We did a lot of fun stuffs like bowling, billiard, and of course taking photos, plus we did a lot of eating ha ha ha. Thank you so much for the time guys!

Adventures wouldn't be complete without ootd's right? I eventually get tired of regular tees too, so I went with this oversized shirt (from GTW Urban by SM) pairing it with skinny jeans from penshoppe.  For my shoes, I went with black leather shoes from topshop.

I stick my decision to top this ootd with brown sling bag to bring out my girly side haha. (Added a watch and a cap to accessorize my outfit haha)

I just wanted to share to you this photo with my friend slash co-blogger slash half sister from another mother. Yup, this is us behind the scenes on every photo we post aka perks of being addicted to Instagram and everything nice, pink and black. We all had fun, and we will surely have another adventures like this.

Truly yours,
Claire

Popular posts from this blog

Denim On Everything (collab)

Summer Event: Pop District Bazaar

How Far I'll Go