Red and Denim

Because of being passive these days (which I'm really sorry for), I decided to do another blog entry. Hooray for me! When Christmas comes, I usually wear dresses. But this year, I spiced up a little thing and this outfit came up my mind.



To start of,  I paired my red turtleneck with a jumper (Oh, and did I mention that Allaine and I had the same red and denim outfit this Christmas?)

Having the right braid for me could actually make these pieces look even better!

  Finally, matching this combo with a black mandal would make me be ready for the holidays! (Excuse my face though ha ha) You really don't need to "go with the uso" what's important is that you're comfortable with what you're wearing. I hope that you enjoyed you Christmas break. Take care!
                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                      Love,
                                                                                                                      Claire


Popular posts from this blog

Denim On Everything (collab)

Summer Event: Pop District Bazaar

How Far I'll Go