Summer Travel: Bohol

Finally, Summer is officially here! From the blog title itself, a summer travel! I'll be showing you guys how a week of my summer went. To make this introduction less wordy, let's get this thing started!

We are so blessed to go to a Summer vacation in Bohol. My father originally grew up there so we have a safe place to stay all week. The first thing we did was travel to Bien Unido to Carmen, Bohol. We visited Chap (Chocolate Hills Adventure Park) We tried their "Bike Zip Line". But before enjoying their ride, we crossed a little bridge and it was hard, to be honest. There were a lot of tourists in the area as what we expected. And after we waited for an hour, it's our turn to be physically and emotionally challenged on this ride. Before everything else, they double checked our safety by handling orientations and making sure the gear is properly worn.

I was all set and started biking until the mad wind made the ride difficult. I feel like I can possibly die with this ride. But no worries, I finished and survived the ride with my bones being completely okay! Haha and I even got to pose for a while.
Of course, a great adventure doesn't deserve to be great without a greater outfit of the day! From my last blog entry, I said that switching style genres could be fun. So I went with a non-neutral tee and I'm back at it again with my gray joggers and camel brown flats. Accessories were still my gray watch and my trusted brown sling bag.
After the fun at Carmen, Bohol, our second destination was at the beach with my cousins. This is actually a small Island and this island is a part of Bien Unido, Bohol. For this one, I'm gonna show you my outfit of the day (because I ended up sleeping and not swimming
And yes, I'm back at it again with my white off shoulders because who doesn't love off shoulders? Pairing my off shoulders with a cute denim shorts (from H&M actually all pieces are from the trusted  H&M) 



And that was all for this blog entry! I apologize for a less wordy blog entry. It's 4:36 am in the clock and I can't concentrate making blog entries with the time. But furthermore, thank you for taking time to read this entry and may your brows always be on fleek. Bye!

Popular posts from this blog

Denim On Everything (collab)

Summer Event: Pop District Bazaar

How Far I'll Go