Gray and Denim

Hello! Since I didn't updated any entry last week or two, I'm gonna fix it with another ootd post haha. If you're old here in my blog, you already know how much I adore the color gray (and black) Almost half of my clothes has a touch of the color gray. Last week, my cousins from Bohol arrived here in Cebu to celebrate my aunt's birthday. The next day, we went to SM Seaside Cebu to unwind as a family. 



For the gray part of my outfit, I wore my overused lazy dress (a marble gray lazy dress) from Cotton On. For the denim part, I grabbed (borrowed from my aunt is actually the term haha) a dark denim jacket from Gap which compliments the dress I wore. For my shoes, I went with my go to shoes which is the leather shoes from Topshop.


For the details, my go to gray watch from Tomato Time is the best pick for this outfit. My black bag is the usual bag I pair with my outifts that's from Nine West. Oh and in case you're wondering what we did at Sm Seaside Cebu, we had a great time at their Bowling section! After that, we went to the grocery to buy food supplies and this brick background is actually located at the SM Supermarket. Thanks to my 12 year old cousin for patiently taking these photos. Hahaha.


Thank you for taking time to read this blog entry! May your brows always be on fleek, bye!





Popular posts from this blog

Denim On Everything (collab)

Summer Event: Pop District Bazaar

How Far I'll Go