My Year In One Post

I have to say that 2016 has been good to me. I have received a lot of new opportunities and experienced different things this year, and I decided to share it with you guys. This blog post will also be my year-end post!


1. Went to Pop District Bazaar. It's my second pop district bazaar and it was surreal. On my first pop district bazaar, I was not lucky enough to meet other bloggers. This year, I fortunately met some of my favorite bloggers specially David Guison who was so charming and humble. I aslo met Vern and Vernice Enciso and they were very sweet and pastel-ish because of their outfits haha. I met Cha Ocampo, who has a strong but nice personality. I met Vina and Chinchin too! Overall, I think that experience was a lesson for me to blog more!


2. Bleached and cut my hair. This experience was totally crazy! I bleached and cut my own hair last May 2016 because I thought that it was summer and I spiced up my look with a little bleaching and cutting. I honestly miss my short and bleached hair though. With that, I am gonna still either bleach or dye my hair in summer 2017!

 
3. Blessed for my J-OAR family. Personally, I like writing and because of this, I joined the Journalism summer class so that I can also be a part of a new family. I didn't really want to be in the school publication at first, but when I started writing, I reconsidered my decision and eventually happy with what I am now. My Josenian OAR family is a blessing that arrived in 2016. Not only did I joined summer training, but I also experienced a real Journalism contest (Division School Pres Conference)


4. Sang with Rommel Tuico. I know you're all familiar with the lyrics, "Dili tanan, laki gwapo, dili tanan gwapo laki". Rommel Tuico is a singer of  Dili Tanan and I was lucky to sing with him not once, not twice, but trice! I sang with him at Bien Unido, Bohol where he also did the jingle for my uncle's campaign. The second time I sang with him was when we were in Guadalupe for my aunt's birthday. The third time I sang with him was still at Guadalupe for my cousin's birthday. (Yes, my aunt and uncle is a friend of Rommel Tuico) 


5. Had a blast on my birthday. My friends never fail to make me smile everytime specially on my birthday! They prepared a lot of food that I like and gave me balloons. The funny story about my birthday is that they set me up and I believed in their plan too haha. I'm lucky and blessed to have these gang for already 3 years! Nevermind that 51 sign guys haha its supposed to be 15


6. Realized that I am a Korean drama sober. Yup I am. It started last August 2016 where I viewed some previews in some Korean dramas. Accidentally, I pressed a Korean drama named "W Two Worlds" starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo. That's where I started watching Korean Dramas again. And yes I watched a lot of kdramas back then like Pinnochio, My Love From The Star, The Heirs, Reply 1998, and many more! My KDS (Korean Drama Syndrome and lol I made this up) is becoming worse. I collect oppas with no shame, I binge watch, and I set the actors as my wallpaper (don't worry I am focused on my studies too) And for those who thinks that Korean dramas are just another romantic and mainstream drama, you're totally wrong about it. Try watching it for proofs.



Well, 2016 was one crazy ride. 2017, I'll be waiting!

Popular posts from this blog

Denim On Everything (collab)

Summer Event: Pop District Bazaar

How Far I'll Go