A Quick Stop

I am back after 5 months, wow hahaha. I didn't really plan to blog this time, but I was left out by my blogger friends with their summer 2017 related blogs. I feel like it's about time to post another blog entry, yay!

I haven't experienced an unforgettable summer, so this post isn't really your type or bet. 
You may not know about me getting my hair dyed (again) for summer 2017 (because I haven't updated my blog) but me and my friends decided to get a haircut. Then I finally got my black hair back on that day.



For my outfit, I went with a shirt and my gray joggers from H&M. For my shoes, I forgot where I purchased it but it's a black sneakers.



We had a quick stop photo shoot too hahaha. Thank you so much for waiting patiently to get my hair done guys!




 Forever the J-oar trio no matter what happens.



 After I had a haircut, we went for a quick stop at Mc Donald's that technically wasn't a quick stop.
 Oh and here's my black hair with Cielo 


Our quick stop actually turned into a shameless photo shoot where people started to think we were weird, oh well. We didn't mind them, nasapian kasi kami ni Ida Andu hahaha



Thinking of posting a cleaner and a more prepared blog post next time. Thank you guys for being patient with me, and i'll see you in my next post!

Popular posts from this blog

Denim On Everything (collab)

Summer Event: Pop District Bazaar

How Far I'll Go