7 TIPS ON HOW TO ROCK YOUR SUMMER VACATION



Some people are really not enjoying their summer vacation and their routine would be: Wake up, Eat, Internet, sleep, fb, twitter, eat, sleep, instagram, eat and repeat. That's your routine every summer. Am I right? But don't worry because i'll be giving you 7 tips to rock your summer vacation!

 1 EXERCISE EVERY MORNING. I know some people are lazy doing this every morning (like my sister ofc hahaha) but it's actually a good way for you to be alert first thing in the morning. With this routine everyday, you'll achieve a healthy lifestyle and a healthy body. And not only that, you'll never get up late in the morning and never complain why your summer vacation is boring!

2. MOVIE MARATHONS EVERYONE? If you're not into beaches and you don't want to go out, why not try movie marathons? For hours, you can watch your favorite movies with your friends, families, or by yourself with popcorn! You can cry, laugh, be scared with the movie you watched. But make sure that you'll watch a movie that won't put you to sleep.

 3. SUMMER CLASSES. Yuuupp, summer classes! There are different summer classes that you can try and enjoy like guitar lessons, dance lessons, basketball, violin lessons, voice lessons, cooking lessons and many more! I'm doing summer classes and it's a voilin lesson for me to enhance this skill and to be also prepared for grade 8 music class. And no, this won't take your time for the whole summer. Some classes lasts for only 2-3 weeks.

 4. ROADTRIPS! Honestly, I really want to go on a roadtrip with my friends this summer because you can discover places you've never been and maybe discover restaurants. And go on a roadtrip with my family because I like to chill out with them specially with my cousins. Roadtrip is a great way to gather all your family members and just have fun on the road!

 5. BEACH PLEAAASE. Oh yes. The waves, the fresh air, white sand, everything in the beach is just so perfect! And you don't have to complain about you "boring summer" anymore! People say that the beach is healthy for you. The beach sounds amazing this summer!

 6. SUMMER BAZAARS. For those people who want to spend their money for clothes, shoes, accesories, bags? Summer bazaars is perfect for you this summer. You can buy affordable clothes, shoes, etc. in summer bazaars. But be wise on spending your money on this one!

 7. DISCOVER. I don't know but you, but I love to discover anything. I love to discover new trends, I love to disvcover new restaurants because I love food haha, I love to discover new places and meet new friends this summer. It's really up to you what you want to discover this summer!


 And that's my 7 tips on how to rock your summer vacation guys! Just remember to enjoy this summer guys because it only last for 2 months and it's back to school. Love you guys!

 Feel free to visit my accounts:
Twitter: @claireangeli021
 Instagram: @_claireangeli

Popular posts from this blog

Denim On Everything (collab)

Summer Event: Pop District Bazaar

How Far I'll Go