Recollection 2k15!


It's been a month since i've updated my blog. I've been very busy with homeworks, projects and many more. But i'm here to share to you guys about our Recollection 2k15 with ofc my gorgeous classmates and my teacher!

It's the time of the year where we pray all day and give thanks to the Lord for what he blessed us. Our Recollection went pretty good. We enjoyed riding the bus going to the venue, we prayed all day. And ofc we took selfies because we like to keep memories in touch!

But mostly, our agenda here is to strengthen our bond with Him. Let us not forget what He taught us. Let us not forget that he died on the cross to show his love for us.

Yours truly,
Claire

Popular posts from this blog

Denim On Everything (collab)

Summer Event: Pop District Bazaar

How Far I'll Go