Perks of being an OC Instagrammer


Instagram has been popular throughout the years, and it's where new discoveries happen too. 
Having a clean and unique feed is a must, but it's hard specially when you're an "IG perfectionist". Since I have been away from my blog, this is The perks of being an OC instgrammer! For me, being an OC Instagrammer is an illness that you can get easily. Here are its signs to find out if you're one of the OC group too! 



1. Post then delete. Usually, I post a photo on Instagram and love it for about a week or two, but when time comes, I delete my photo and eventually restart my feed again. It sucks because I work hard on flatlays, yet erase it. 


2. The "never posted" Photo. Yup, I take around 20 photos for an ootd or a flatlay. When I look at the pictures, I cannot post them because it's not clean enough for the feed. What I do is delete 19 photos and stare at that saved photo and contemplate whether to post it or not. At the end of the day, none of the photos I took were posted. Instead, it's in my recently deleted group.


3. The "perfect" theme. One difficult thing about being an OC instagrammer is having a theme. It may be the filter, the contexts of your posts, and the type of grids you used. There comes a time when I post a photo, then delete it again because it didn't turned out as the other pictures were. Mahirap maging OC!


4. Changing the theme again. I've been fixing my feed since 2012, and no matter how the pictures would look, no matter how the theme would fit to my feed, I always look for the "right" theme for the sake of my Instagram. For the past years, I have a black-themed feed. Now, I patronize the color "gray"and I have a gray-themed feed today. 


5. Reusing Captions. I love posting photos, but hate it when it comes to the caption part. When I can't think of a caption, I reuse my old captions before or leave it as it is. There's no in between. Sayang iyong larawan na walang caption huhu.


6. Restart again... and again. Kaya nga mahirap maging OC eh haha! After all the ootds you've posted, all the patience you gave for flatlays, after choosing the perfect theme and the prettiest filter, you eventually restart your feed.... again. Don't worry, time will come for that perfect feed! Konting tiis nalang, girl!


Do not try to catch the signs of being an OC Instagrammer, or else you'll feed will be miserable haha just kidding. It really doesn't matter if your feed is clean or not as long as you love what you post and control on what you post. And that's the perks of being an OC Instagrammer. Thank you for taking time to read this entry! Babye!

Popular posts from this blog

Denim On Everything (collab)

Summer Event: Pop District Bazaar

How Far I'll Go