8.11.15

                           
          Happiest damsel!
         

 
8.11.15 was surreal! I can't explain how lucky I am to have friends that surprises me all the time. Although they were busy that day because of  homeworks, projects and etc, they still manage to surprise me and make me feel special with these things:
 
 
This was literally sweet! Thank youu Kae! (Happy Kidddos thaank you pod for the cake!)

Soo much loveee <3 happening right there!

It was really unexpected and yet heartwarming seeing them happy that day! Thank you for your efforts guys! 


                                                                                                  Yours Truly,
                                                                                                                                                 Claire

Popular posts from this blog

Denim On Everything (collab)

Summer Event: Pop District Bazaar

How Far I'll Go