Lazy Dress

 
Yup, my last ootd blog entry for this year! This entry would be less wordy because this is a last minute post and I was a little bit in a hurry. Enjoy!


Another year has passed and minutes from now, we'll open doors for a new and (hopefully) fun year. To start of my outfit, I went with a Gray lazy dress. Just so you know, I'm not being lazy celebrating New Year's Eve. I thought that it would be elegant to look at. To accessorize, I topped it off with a gray watch. (The background gave a little finishing touch though. I'm so happy right now!)




















Last Christmas ootd, I paired outfit with black mandals. Today, I grabbed my white mandals to pair it off with my dress to make it more look sophisticated.

Remember to always enjoy your day! Thank you!

Yours truly,
Claire

Popular posts from this blog

Denim On Everything (collab)

Summer Event: Pop District Bazaar

How Far I'll Go